blog revisited

linkage

  • leoralutz.com
  • Glossary Syndicate
  • Glossary Magazine

Saturday, August 27, 2011

"time"


Posted by Leora Lutz
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: studio process
Newer Post Older Post Home

This blog began in 2005, and is an archive. A new project called Glossary launched in Jan. 2016.

My photo
Leora Lutz
Writer, artist and educator located in the San Francisco Bay Area. glossarymagazine.com leoralutz.com
View my complete profile

tag cluster:

artists curating go abouts/around town how i met you nothing panel discussion/art talks philosophy poem/s reviews studio process

popular archives:

  • Leora Lutz Go-About: Hellos from Art LA Contemporary Fair
    In 2006 I had more to say about the fair/s ...which made me realize that I really haven't profiled any of the fairs since then, even tho...
  • text unrest noise regress
    My new work in the last few months is revisiting my roots in the use of text and found objects/everyday objects/work by women in art history...
  • kindred spirit recap: Kathy Pendergrast
    In Winter 2009 I mentioned the artist, Kathy Pendergrast and how our work is similar in some ways. She had a show in 2010 at PEER in Lo...
  • mystery blog says nice things
    Yesterday I was doing online research for the gallery, and stumbled upon this ultra nice blurb!! I can't find a profile on this person t...

search this blog:

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.