Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gallery Revisited IS CLOSING as you know it.

I know, it came as somewhat of a shock to me too...after a chain of events and
interesting circumstances I have decided that the best thing
to do at this time is to close the gallery.

The gallery is closing, but not going away entirely.
You are invited to keep abreast of new happenings through
the internet and inquire whenever you like.

I am a little sad, because I was really looking forward to our new program,
that I made
such a fuss about for weeks before we launched it.

On the other hand, there are some very cool and exciting new opportunities for me and the artists who are doing really amazing work and projects and will continue to do so.

And soooo,


The gallery, as a concept once again Revisited, will continue to
support artists and pursue new artistic and curatorial directions and opportunities.

GalleryRevisited.com will expand and operate as a "Webfolio" and
blog.galleryrevisited.com will continue to engage readers on
contemporary art events and dialog.

SHOP ART GALLERY REVISITED has just been updated...please take a look at
the great work that is available.
Shop Art will get a redirection as well, and you will be the first to know.

Gallery Revisited: Content Driven Accessible Art since 2003!!!